JULY 1, 2020 - UPDATE
EU citizens can freely enter Croatia without any restrictions. We will not be publishing any more updates on this matter. For the latest info, please check www.koronavirus.hr before booking a trip to Croatia.
MAY 28, 2020 - UPDATE
Citizens od the following countries can now enter Croatia without any special reason: Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia and Germany.
When entering the country, passengers will have to fill in the form with contact details (for epidemic reasons), just in case. They can import the details in advance via website entercroatia.mup.hr and cut the waiting time at the border.
MAY 11, 2020 - UPDATE
1. EU citizens can now enter Croatia without the need of self-isolation, but only if they:
a) own a property in Croatia (proof of ownership required)
b) are owners or board members of Croatian companies (proof required)
c) have inevitable business affairs/meetings (letter of invitation from Croatian company required).
2. There are no more travelling restrictions within the country (except for some locations, i.e. Brac island). However, as the public transport is still signifficantly reduced (incl. buses, planes and ferries), it is advised that you travel with the car.
3. Social distancing in property viewings and personal contacts with the sellers/agents remains in force.
APRIL 27, 2020 - RESTRICTIONS STILL IN FORCE
Dear clients and business partners,
as of 27 April 2020, we have started our business activities.
However, due to rectrictions still being in force, there are some limitations that we have to comply with. Please read them carefully below.
1. Country borders are still closed. This means that, for the time being, you can't plan to come for the viewing from abroad. The situation might change soon for some countries, so please check with us before committing to any travel arrangements.
2. Until further notice, we are not allowed to commute outside Split-Dalmatia County (islands are on the no-go list). This means that we can't phisically do anything related to the properties in other counties or any of the islands.
3. Any personal visits to our office must be announced in advance.
4. Due to social distancing that will stay in force even when the borders open, please remember the following:
a) In order to respect the 2 meter distance, clients will not be allowed to drive in our car anymore. This should not be the problem as you can always rent a car for the viewing day, if required.
b) Please respect the distance during the viewing, both towards your agent and the sellers/their family members in the property. It is advised not to touch any surfaces inside. Reduce the number of viewers only to the ones who are making the purchase decision.
We remain at your disposal for any questions you may have.